Banking and finance law
We offer services to some of the most important financial institutions in the country, within the civil law scope as well as labor and taxation law.
We act in defense of the interests of financial institutions throughout the country within the juridical and administrative spheres, in any sort of individual or class actions, administrative proceedings with the Labor Ministry, civil inquiry and/or preparatory proceedings before the Public Ministry of Labor, including:
- Legal Counselling to manage portfolios with large amounts of suits;
- Elaboration of tailored reports to keep track and to manage suits for each client;
- Drafting all and any sort of necessary juridical and administrative measures;
- Full Counselling to determine strategies and preparation of defenses in Class Actions, Compliance Actions and Public Civil Actions.
Compliance and Advisory Practice
We act to orientate financial institutions to follow civil, labor and taxation obligations, be it for the prevention of risk or in the identification and mitigation of liabilities, such as:
- Elaboration of legal opinions;
- Analyses of ordinary and special labor contracts and of service renderers;
- Drafting of special labor contracts, including for senior executives;
- Juridical elaboration, overview and analyses of earnings policies and benefits;
- Overview of documents and contracts under the best practices and compliance;
- Elaboration and execution of labor and taxation planning;
- Analyses of labor, fiscal and taxation practices; and
- Participation in routine labor and taxation audits and due diligence.